Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.
The inmate for whom you registered, EMMETT GULLEY with offender number E19379, has been transferred from the Cfrc-East to the custody of Taylor C.I. as of 8/12/2015. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.
If you need immediate assistance, call the Florida Statewide VINE Service at 1-877-846-3435 and press zero (0) to speak with a VINE operator or visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender’s custody status.
The Florida Statewide Vine Service
Taylor Correctional Institution
- Adult Basic Education (Main Unit & Work Camp)
- General Educational Development (GED) (Main Unit & Work Camp)
- Basic Literacy Program (Main Unit & Work Camp)
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (Main Unit)
- Plumbing Technology
Custody Levels Determined by a scoring system and professional assessment that reflects the degree of supervision appropriate for an offender. Factors for consideration include, but are not limited to severity of offense, length of sentence, characteristics of sentence, criminal history, age and behavior. The five custody levels of an offender are:
- Community: Community custody refers to that class of inmates who are eligible for placement at a community residential facility.
- Minimum: Minimum custody refers to that class of inmates who are eligible for outside work assignments but not for placement at a community residential facility.
- Medium: Medium custody refers to that class of inmates who are eligible for placement at a work camp with a secure perimeter but who are not eligible for placement in an outside work assignment without armed supervision.
- Close: Close custody refers to that class of inmates who must be maintained within an armed perimeter or under direct, armed supervision when outside of a secure perimeter.
- Maximum: Maximum custody refers to that class of inmates who are under a sentence of death.